Become a great timelapse photographer
The Ultimate Timelapse Guide teaches you how to create world-class timelapses.
In over 75 chapters you'll master the very basics to advanced shooting and editing techniques like holy grails, hyperlapse shots, wide field astro, motion control, LRTimelapse, After Effects and so much more.
In this 142 page e-book you will learn how to:
- Impress your friends and annoy your rivals with valuable new skills.
- Prepare and set up your camera equipment.
- Virtually location scout and plan your timelapse session in detail.
- Read the sky to predict great sunsets and sunrises.
- Plan, shoot and edit day and night timelapses.
- Plan, shoot and edit holy grail (sunrise and sunset) timelapses.
- Create out-of-this-world astro timelapse shots.
- Capture and stabilize dazzling hyperlapse shots using different methods.
- Use motion control devices to increase your production quality.
- Use LRTimelapse, Adobe Lightroom Classic, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, and more to edit your timelapse footage.
- Shoot and edit on iOS and Android devices.
- Use GoPro cameras to create high-quality timelapse shots.
- Edit your timelapses in creative ways to make your work stand out.
- Deal with commercial licensing inquiries.
- Efficiently and securely offload and back up all your timelapse footage.
And so much more. I'm not kidding. I've crammed about ten years of timelapse knowledge into this e-book and it's the best thing I've ever made.
For beginners and professionals
Easy to follow chapters from basic to advanced shooting and editing techniques.
All camera brands covered
The techniques in this e-book apply to any camera, even your phone or action camera.
Free and paid software
The 76 chapters cover both free and paid software so you can start editing right away.
Increase your photography business revenue
Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional, the skills and techniques in this e-book will make you a photographer with a more valuable, diversified skillset.Buy now
Do I need expensive equipment for timelapse?
Do I need expensive software for the editing?
What if I'm already familiar with timelapse?
Do I need to know how to use a camera?
Do I need an e-reader for this e-book?
Have a look at these testimonials
"Really bloody good, lots of info put in, easy to understand, great to read, perfect layout, touched on everything you need to know on dominating timelapse."
"The guide is comprehensive but concise and easy to follow, and it helped me avoid many of the small mistakes and barriers that added up to stop me from really getting into timelapse shooting in the past. Definitely feeling inspired."
"This is the comprehensive guide to time lapse for those that are serious about this type of photography."
"An easy to follow guide where Matt shares his tips and the knowledge gained on the ins and outs of shooting time lapse from years of honing his craft. Covering everything from gear, planning, shooting, post production and more (including the holy grail of sunrise and sunsets) this guide is an absolute must for anyone looking to learn or improve their timelapse skills. It will inspire you to get out and create."
Become a better photographer.
Learn a new skill, find new clients and make more money. Whether photography is your hobby or your profession, this e-book has you covered.Buy now